-Digital clocks have shot a missile from their LCDs
-PS3s just became lava
-Wiis have now exploded
-360s now weigh 100 tons
Only digital clock (minus my computer clock) destroyed one of the two pillars separating the the entry room to the living room along with a bunch of empty liquor bottles and a lamp.
Wii approximately six feet away from me exploded. Possible death involved.
360 which was on top of the "entertainment stand" which is a pretty crappy entertainment stand just crashed through the stand and out-of-date television.
Still alive though. Will recover in time.
2. Missile flew right past me, straight into my TV.
3. Don't have one, but I could hear a few people screaming
4. I recently sold my Wii, so, yeah. Good luck to those
5. 360 fell through the floor, and 'landed' straight on top of my Dad who wasn't feeling very good... Oh, well. I always knew a PS3 was a better choice. If it were mere Lava then I could have warned him in time.
Fortunately, I typed this message with both hands, so it seems to have cooled down a bit.
[Edited by Monkey007, 10/30/2011 2:45:52 PM]
[Edited by Monkey007, 10/30/2011 2:46:07 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem