Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. So load up cheat engine
2. Select the NFs: Hot Pursuit
3. Go back to the game, and wait for the levels to load, and look for how much XP you've got. (It be something like 9244)
4. Search that in Cheatengine.
5. Do 1 race that is quick or something, then when it's finished look again.
6. Search the next new number it's saying.
7. Change the value to like 92000000 or whatever you want, and then do another race with this still there, and it will be saved.
Then do the next for the criminal or police, whatever you did first.
It's pretty simple and easy.
Hope this helps you, because it helped me.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem