From Dust Discussion
Although I'll complete it normally first, it just seems like that kinda game where having a trainer would be awesome. I.E, you just go in and see what magnificent things you can scuplt while using the trainer. :3
The Ultimate Gamefun
1. Unlimited Pick Up (+Reset: nothing in Hand)
2. Unlimited Drop Down (+Reset: nothing in Hand)
3. Time Manipulating
4. Speed up Villagers
5. Unlock Abilities (+Unlock not map based ones)
6. Unlimited Abilitie Time
7. Reset Cooldown Time
8. Unlock all Questmaps
that would be of course the best
[Edited by mzr1962, 8/18/2011 10:21:02 AM]
I found this so I decided to use an Xbox controller, it was designed as a XBLA game so I don't think they spent much time on proper PC controls, it's MUCH easier with a controller unfortunately.
what would be really cool is an option to have random events on a random interval on the last level such as :
- a volcano definitely stops,
- a new volcano arise somewhere random,
- a tsunami or waves event,
- floods and random evaporate ...
Anything that can bring a little unexpected while you're building the totems.
Is that even possible ?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem