Space Pirates and Zombies Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Though I missed some option to try to fix it. even though that did not work for me ill post the flow beneath so the trainer coders can check where we are doing things wrong, i guess they have tested their own trainers toroughly and seen them work before posting an update. So meyby they can indicate the diffrence they do:
0) downloaded trainer 1.015
1) exported it from its Zip to a local folder
2) copied the trainer to the \Steam\steamapps\common\space pirates and zombies folder where the Games .exe is.
3) disabled firewall
4) disabled virus scanner
5) Started Steam
6) Started Trainer in run as Admin
7) Started Game, this opens up the config screen.
Now is the thign that i missed before:
8) under mods ( upper left corner ) you can choose normal, halloween and winter versions. although they are supposed to be just visual alterations perhaps the trainer works just on 1 of them. I tried evryone and did not get results though.
9) clicked start game in the lower right corner: loading bars appear in a fullscreen blackness.
10) The game shows its we spend 2 years making this game info. I click spacebar to proceed to the main menu
11) the main menu is shown, titel of the game with ships fighting in the background.
12) now this is supposedly where you activate the trainer, but i can also activate it with the sound response on earlyer screens. please trainer creators indicate exact wich screen you need to F1.
13) I click Continue. ( but new game for savegames might not be backwards compatible also does not work )
14) after more loading my mother ship is shown, hitting space brings up the tactical menu from where i select the hangar. or should we use F3 for hangars directly??
15) then in the hangar I press the numpad 1 key wich is increase REZ. ( with the working trainers this would give an immediate onscreen number of 99999999 REZ, now nothing happens) The activated sound plays normally though.
16) i click the ships log, waith 3 seconds and click the hangar again. Sadly no increase of REZ.
17) tried the savegame option, no increase
18) tried the other options from the trainer non show anny effect.
19) posted this list to help debug the issue. as playing the game normally is fun, but so repettetif, I know i can get my REZ annyway while mining, but now i need to buy this and this, ooh i need to mine again in between... get a bit boring. The trainer was a greath help there, enhancing the game.
I hope this information will help debug the problem. if i can do some other things let me know. I'd gladly help.
i am looking into it.
however, any crashing of the game due to pressing F1 i cannot replicate here.
I'm quite interested which 'mod' (if any) you tried as you stated that only 1 of em works?
( For those interested, have steam 1.015 version of the game, AVG disabled, ran trainer first as admin, then ran game, tried options ( even the save-load-TEST-thingy ) still no go )
Tried the current trainer with the latest 'patch', still no changes. I don't know what would have been so different about .015 when compared to all the others, as all the other trainers worked. Go figure.
Also Big props to cal and CH crew for keepin up. These guys seem to update frequently... lol good luck!
Hope for a fix soon could use a little help with SPAZ
Im sorry, perhaps i did not post it correctly, I just figured that there where mods selectable from the config menu. and i wondered wich one the trainer creators of CH used. As I assume they test and actually see their trainer working before posting a new version.
I did try them all though to no success.
@ CH Trainer creators:
Could it be that this trainer adds some dll's somewhere? as i read in the debug help page of CH that Hoaxor does so and this might cause trainers to break. Could it be that older SPAZ trainers add a dll that prevents the new ones from working? ( Im just thingking out loud here ) If so let me know what and where is installed ill delete it all and see if that fixes things.
For the rest my superb gratitude to you guys and girls keeping motivated to ever onwards update trainers for the fun of all your members.
-- KUDO'S --
PS: I even tried reinstalling SPAZ from steam, it kept my savegames though, but the result was the same, no ingame effect. I can try deleting my savegames ect when i find where they are stored. see if that helps
[Edited by MrDhjins, 1/3/2012 12:34:08 AM]
PSS: I olmost forget, Happy new year to all of you!
[Edited by MrDhjins, 1/3/2012 12:36:09 AM]
[Edited by PWizard, 1/3/2012 5:57:49 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.