Mass Effect Discussion
In travelling across the worlds in the Mako to search out minerals and valuables (typically 2 or 3 per world). It's taking me a long time and I would like to shorten this, due to the huge distances needed to drive. My method is the drive around the edges with the red in the far part of the radar, and then drive through the middle but even this is still too long.
1) Is it somehow possible to view the whole map to see all unmarked objects without the Mako being near to it in the radar-map?
2) I've searched the BIOGame.cfg and I haven't found a value to increase the speed of the Mako.
That said, the Mass Effect Wiki Link also has the completed maps which will make it easier.
As for the Mako's speed, I'm sure there is a way to speed it up, not that I personally would. The thing's a pain enough to handle as it is.
I'm currently on this map and has plenty of detail there as you mentioned - Link
The Mako is wild but i'd still like to double the speed, I'm sure I can handle it. From the guides available on this site and others, I've look at most lines of code and haven't found one that relates to Mako - or the map.
Oh, I do remember a while back reading that you can get a device through an achievement, I think, that lists all items on the Mako's map meaning you don't need to be close by. If it's real then how do I get it?
Holy thread resurrection!
Not played this game or finished it since September '11, must finish it to finally get around to playing ME2 then ME3 but these side-quests take me ages. I did get around to using Steam's web browser but back then it was slow and buggy, will give it another shot or use my spare second monitor to save bookmarks - thanks.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem