Order of operation for those who want to check.
1. First do all operations that lie inside parentheses.
2. Next, do any work with exponents or radicals.
3. Working from left to right, do all multiplication and division.
4. Finally, working from left to right, do all addition and subtraction.
Exactly. Our teacher told us back in the 8th grade or 7th (i'm not sure), that Multip. and division both have the same power (Along side with subtraction and addition). And if you end up with both of them go from left to the right and what ever is first, do it first. So i'd go with 288.
[Edited by Night-Ghost, 4/9/2011 12:31:17 AM]
We have a similar thing here, BEDMAS, Brackets > Exponents > Division/Multiplication > Addition/Subtraction
That drove me hysterical.
According to BODMAS, brackets open first, division second, followed by multiplication, addition and substraction.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem