Some of you may remember the old Alliance... For those of you who would like a recap: Link
Now, a few things to note:
1) Nation States 2, which is where the last game was played, is now defunct. The rights holder shut the site down against the wishes of the creators, and no replacement has been devised. This means we have to use the much older and much more feature-light version of the original NS website.
2) This means we do away with the whole being in the wrong world; everyone is in one world which has multiple regions, which of course we can have our own of; I have already created one.
3) Unlike the last go around, where it was essentially a pointless gather of twits who had no idea what they were doing (I AM including myself in that), this time I'd like to have some sort of goal that all members would strive for.
4) Nations are deleted if you don't log in for 28 days, so members would be obliged to actually partake in the game at least at the very basic level.
Please, ask questions and make suggestions.
[Edited by AdmiralThrawn, 3/21/2011 11:40:39 PM]
I tend to start out excited with these things...and then lose enthusiasm after a few weeks and then stop participating...
All 'Depends on...' votes will be counted as no if there is not a post to accompany them; at the moment that counts as 6 yes, 6 no.
[Edited by AdmiralThrawn, 3/22/2011 5:55:50 PM]
[Edited by king-of-games, 3/22/2011 6:45:21 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem