Shogun 2: Total War Discussion
VERSION 2 NOW RELEASED!
Delete your last version before using.
This mod allows you to play the campaign given to us in the demo, but with the freedom to do whatever you want!
It will give you access to everything that its physicaly possible to give you access to within the demo.
- Most importantly, you get the ability to do whatever you want, go wherever you want, under no time constraints.
- No advisor stopping you from doing what you want to do!
- The whole two tech trees unlocked.
- All of the buildings unlocked. (Including the buildings for the small outlying towns)
- All of the units buildable in the demo are unlocked.
- Diplomacy with all the factions on the map.
- Custom events and things previously unseen in the demo!!
The mod also plans to provide the player with some new custom battles.
And a tool allowing the user to customize their own battles.
But how to play with the cheat version? Havnt figured it out yet
[Edited by Heat_, 2/25/2011 10:00:58 PM]
Al have a look am trying the steam demo version today.
Can not test it out. As the site is coming up with 503 - Service Not Available.
[Edited by Lord-Servius, 2/26/2011 4:54:14 AM]
Scratch that its working now got them all time to see.
[Edited by Lord-Servius, 2/26/2011 5:07:51 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem