Two Worlds 2 Discussion
Before you post a topic that states "OMFG MY TRAINER ISN'T WORKING!" please take note of which topic to post in and how to properly report a broken trainer:
- Before posting a generic "OMFG TRAINER NOT WORKING" go through every single step in the trainer troubleshooting guide. This is a must-do before topics are allowed and you will receive warnings for failing to do this.
- DO NOT POST ABOUT CHU TRAINERS BEING INFECTED WITH VIRUSES! We have a whole page dedicated to explaining this on the download page. Read it, know it, love it. No whining when you get warnings because you didn't follow rule 8.
- If those two did not help you, post in the main trainer topic. Include EXACTLY what you were doing when you were trying to activate the trainer, a list of all your running processes, which version of the game you are using, and which version of the trainer you are using. If you post generic "trainer not working" expect a lame answer as you didn't give us enough information for a diagnosis. If there is a new patch, you must include the new .exe file to be assisted.
[Edited by Neo7, 2/7/2011 11:25:54 PM]
Game version is ver 1.1.2
Trainer version is 1.1.2 Updated: Jan 24, 2011
and i am doing nothing but opening the trainer then the game and at main menu pressing F1 it says "TRAINER ACTIVATED" so i start the game i press Numpad 1,2,3 for each one i hear the voice "On, On, On" i use a spell and my mp still decreases i get hit by a mob i lose hp i try 4,5,6,7 i says "Activated" on all of them but i get no gold/skill points/atribute points/exp
been useing trainers for alot of games and this is the 1st time i have ever had an issue such as this.
But as soon as I run the trainer I get a notice that the trainer must be authenticated and that I must reconnect this computer to the internet or obtain a key from cheathappens and then re-run the trainer.
This is something new and I have run dozens of trainers from this site. (I verified my internet connection.)
Can you guide me?
If so, at least you know where you need to troubleshoot.
Simply by saying that you "ran without a firewall" is probably not as accurate as you may think.
While you may have SOFTWARE firewalls turned off (and that is assuming you have Windows AND any third party firewall turned off), it's highly likely you also have a hardware firewall on in your router, assuming you are using a router (ie., not directly connected to a cable modem DSL modem).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem