Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
um....did you remember to add the file back into pak2.lp ? overwriting the old one?
only other thing i can think of is that i had no save slots in use when i created the new save slot (i deleted my old game)
note: changes i have successfully made
1)unlocking the existance of the two preorder saber crystals
2)unlocking the existance of the two preorder costumes
3)changing how much xp you start with
4)changing default starting difficulty
5)unlocking all cinematics, artwork, and database
6)unlocking and having available 2 of all saber crystals
7)unlocking and having available all the costumes
8)unlocking all campaign missions and challenges (not the "DLC" missions or challenges)
9) altering the max HP and Force recharge rate
note to the guy who edited cheat/holocron unlocks, unlocking them is just telling the game that they have been used...the act of getting them/using them is what activates their effects.
PM me if you would like a fully unlocked savegame where the campaign has been played through twice (first on hard for evil ending, second on unleashed for good ending), none of the challenges completed.
[Edited by MJALowe, 11/4/2010 8:30:40 PM]
edit2: could one of the admins add that to the savegame list?
[Edited by MJALowe, 11/4/2010 8:31:35 PM]
edit3: the save game WILL NOT give let you use the preorder/DLC stuff or the max health/force regen changes, those require a few other files to be edited and they have to stay edited
[Edited by MJALowe, 11/4/2010 9:13:08 PM]
1) file is marked read-only
2) you are not the authorized "administrator"
3) file permissions aren't set correctly
4) you are trying to copy paste or something similar when you need to add file...slightly complicated, the instructions for the zip program being used help alot here
most likely if you are on your own computer is one of the first 3, also the first one is only really likely if you are using a warez version
note: I have the steam version, but that shouldn't make a difference.
so the basic procedure with 7zip would be
1) open pak2.lp as archive
2) find the file and extract (drag and drop) to desktop
2b) make a backup of this file so you can undo changes made
3) open file in notepad (ultraedit in my case)
4) make changes to file and save (if save fails here then the file is marked read only, simply uncheck the readonly box in properties
5) add file back into the archive, should be a simple drag and drop operation, it should ask you if you want to overright, say yes...it should then take 2-30 mins to rebuild the archive depending on your computer
6) play game have fun
[Edited by MJALowe, 11/5/2010 12:49:16 PM]
[Edited by Markzero, 11/6/2010 10:26:35 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem