Fallout: New Vegas Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
2. Is it still a Windows Live game?
Ive had a few crashes this time around, but not nearly as many as through GFWL network, so im glad that it is through steam compared to GFWL, the achievements are not really something i concentrate on anyway.
So i can cheat my ... off and just not get my achievements, and game runs like a charm for the most part, but still in between some crashes.
Overall i found this game to be a long game with quite a good deal of things to do, think there is around 150 locations you can visit.
1. Its a Game for windows. But through steam.
2. Console cheats turn off the Achievements.
Thanks for the quick (and flameless) feedback!
Personally I don't have a problem with Steam. I've never had any issues with it and you don't lose anything by having a Steam account.
The game is worth it, regardless of the platform it's distributed through.
Oh, and if you just advertised that you're going to download the game without buying, it's your business what you do until you get caught, but posting that detail on a public forum isn't exactly smart.
[Edited by Skyheart, 10/29/2010 2:21:00 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem