Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) you are using wrong version of trainer
2) something on your computer is blocking the trainer (antivirus, anti spam, firewall, anti malware, etc.
3) you arent running the trainer with admin priviledges.
all this stuff is in the trainer troubleshooting. unfortunately people dont read it or dont believe us when we tell them.
Thanks I know you have too many other games for now to make additions.
I don't know about super jump and super speed, but freeze timers is relatively easy to do with cheat engine, once you know time is counted in milliseconds (if the timer inside the game shows 1 second then value is between 1000 and 2000 and so on).
[Edited by kache, 10/2/2010 2:57:20 PM]
EDIT: please, just don't exagerate and go over the legit times of the speedrunners. The TR community is very bound to speedruns, and ruining them by cheating is something that could in the end destroy the community itself, at least for this game.
[Edited by kache, 10/3/2010 6:37:10 AM]
My son and I have physical handicaps so we need speed options and timer options to get us through sections that most people don't need.Any cheat thats created for a single player mode should not be of any concern to the game community.If anyone gets upset that a player beats a game by cheats when only playing against the computer,then that person should really get out and do other things in life.
That's why I asked not to go overboard and set extremely low times or extremely high scores.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem