F1 2010 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Exactly! Thanks Pady20000. To summarise again:
1) Go into the pre-race screen where you can choose the number of laps/race length.
2) Activate the cheat and move the slider (anywhere, it doesn't matter), and no, you won't see the values change but they are doing!
3) Start the race and turn off the code for safety (to prevent any possible side-effects, although there shouldn't be any).
4) Play a short race!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem