Need for Speed (2016)
1. First I re-downloaded the trainer
2. then I added it to the game directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed
3. Then I made it run on administrator: right click on the trainer, go to properties, click on compatibility tab, click on the box that says run as administrator, hit apply, then hit ok.
4. First run the trainer, then start Need for speed
5. Press F1 on the main menu screen (Now I always have to press F1 a few times until it say's activated)
6. Your all set. Have fun!!!
Gampad controls for trainer don't work for me. Kind of hard to control with the gamepad and press numpad keys. But the trainer does work.
Also Numpad 1 and 2 keys don't say activated and wont work until your driving in the car.
Hope this helps you guys