Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Discussion
Unless theres a loophole like in other EAC games will it go around that program?
But anyways I would not like to waste cheat happens staffs time making a trainer in a beta build
Cal, I saw this on PC Gamer:
The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 beta tests will be open to everyone who pre-purchases the game, which you can do on Steam for 10 percent off the regular price, or 25 percent if you own the first game.
The link to Steam:
[Edited by Jaks, 12/5/2018 1:20:05 PM]
We will look at this title soon
1) we CAN launch the game without EAC so a trainer can attach to it
2) unfortunately, this game seems to be based around PVP online BATTLE/SKIRMISH mode
3) what this means is that you cannot play battle mode without EAC running since EAC is used by the game to load and interact with server online that keeps up with your ranked progression.
4) the campaign is just a single tutorial campaign, and I was unable to SAVE or LOAD, so starting this over and over was kind of stupid..
so, we likely will re-visit this game when it actually comes out to see what is actually able to be done with it. PM me in January when it comes out to remind us.
Likely any trainer we make 1) wont help with your ranked progression stats online 2) will only work in campaign, if the game doesn't boot you for not having EAC on.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem