Welcome to our collection of Animal Crossing: City Folk, cheats, cheat codes, wallpapers and more for WII . Visit our dedicated Animal Crossing: City Folk message board to discuss this game with other members. Check back for more Animal Crossing: City Folk cheats to be posted.
NOTE: The following codes work only when used with a softmodded Wii running the Gecko OS (or compatible homebrew application). These codes WILL NOT WORK without a compatible application.
GAME ID: RUUE01
Make ABD Machine Account to 999,000,000 Bells (All Players)
(Push A and Plus buttons to execute)
Make Wallet to Have 99,000 Bells (All Players)
(Push Minus and Plus buttons to execute)
Change Nook's Shop (between Nookington's and Nook 'n Go)
(Press C and 1 buttons for Nook 'n Go, and press C and 2 buttons for Nookington's; You need to go in and out of the houses or gates to see the changes; You could replace 1 (in lines 3 and 4) and 3 (in lines 8 and 9) to other numbers (0 for Nook's Cranny and 2 for NookWay)
Flowers Never Parched (always watered)
not compatible with no weeds w/ and w/o clovers
Town Gate Modifier
X values, 0=Castle 1=Olde Building 2=Palace
B up to go up B down to go down.
3. Animal Crossing: City Folk Cheats, Cheat Codes & Hints
March 10, 2009
1) Make sure your Wii clock is set to 2000 in the year space. (Month and day doesn’t matter)
2) Start the game and head to town hall.
3) Deposit 50,000 bells or more.
4) Save and quit the game
5) Head to the Wii menu
6) Go to settings and then to Calendar
7) Forward the clock the year space to 2015. (Month and day doesn’t matter)
8) Start the game, and hit yes (*don’t touch the Animal Crossing clock)
9) Check your mail and you should receive an ABD notice saying you received a large sum of bells (If you deposited enough bells, you should receive 99,999)
10) Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6
11) Forward the year space 10 more years (2025)
12) Repeat steps 8 and 9
13) Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6
14) Forward the year space 10 more years (2035)
15) Repeat steps 8 and 9
16) Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6
17) This time reset your year space back to 2000
18) Start the game (you can mess with the Animal Crossing clock if you want to now) and go to town hall
19) Withdraw 100,000 or more
20) Redeposit the bells you just withdrew
21) Repeat every step after 5
22) You can repeat this process as many times as you like
Side affects may include A town full of weeds, most of your friends moving and a greedy lust for more money. But you’ll be rich! (PS This cheat also works for Animal Crossing: Wild World) (supplied by: ChuninJ)