XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
Trainer seems to work ok for me, as for Editor I have the same problems as there was on the first pages of the topic - editor reads data for my units badly. Most of the time I get 1 or none players I can edit (they come up with random numbers or zeros).
0x90, I don't suppose you'd be willing to tell me how you locate the memory for the players in the first place?
I recommend not to download it, it ruins your game/savegames.
- Fixed Unlimited Resources
- Changed Player Structure to Caliber's Method
- Added feature: Edit Money
- Added feature: Edit Engineers
- Added feature: Edit Scientists
lol i added those to the trainer too..
(engineers and scientists)
pwiz will post new trainer later
[Edited by Enigma_TL, 10/13/2012 2:43:40 PM]
After the restart, when I then use those resources to build base facilities and go to Mission Control to scan for activity it immediately puts the completion time for facilities/etc to something like 413 days rather than the 5/10/14/etc days that it should take.
Anyone else experience this issue?
Edit: It probably helps to note that the game I was playing in was on Ironman setting. Would it be possible for the "unlimited funds" option to instead use the +/- options or only add 100 or 500 of a resource when used rather than literally unlimited?
[Edited by TopHatCat, 10/13/2012 5:47:20 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem