IMPORTANT ------------------ You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash. You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 (You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer ------------------ Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu. Listen for "Trainer Activated". Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or double click on a value (editor) to change it.
Each value can be changed for each player (1-6) individually: Edit: Health Edit: Offense Edit: Defense Edit: Will Edit: Used Turn Points Edit: Empty Health Slots Edit: Frag Grenades Edit: Medikits Edit: Fire Rockets Edit: Smoke Grenades Edit: Stuns Toggle: Player is in panic Toggle. Turn Points are removed Toggle: Player can't be selected Toggle: Inside Telekinetic Field (Bonuses) Toggle: Fallen Comrades (Penalties) Toggle: Holo-Targeting Active (Penalties) Toggle: Surpressed (Penalties) Toggle: Shredded (Penalties)
Notes ------- - Editor: Double click on value to change it.
- Money/Scientists/Engineers Edit those values in your base only. After editing money you need to switch to gray market or some other tabs to refresh value ingame.
- Unlimited Resources: From base go to 'Situation Room' and visit the gray market. Press 'Activate' button on the trainer. Now sell ONE of your resource by 1 and it will increased. Do this for all of your resources and press 'Deactivate' button once you're finished and before leaving gray market.
- Edit Player Values: Edit player values on a mission only. It displays the values of the CURRENT SELECTED unit (when enemies are on turn, it will display their values). Switch through soldiers to edit them as well. Some values requiere you to switch through ALL characters once until they take effect.
- Toggle Features: Press refresh button to load values from the game memory. Do this first, check or uncheck features and press it again.
- Inventory Editor: Read Carefully: On your base open barracks -> view soldiers -> click on a soldier -> click on loadout. Now press 'activate' button on the trainer. Switch an item from your LAST slot. If you only have 1 item (like grenades) it doesn't matter, click on that item as you would equip your character with. Now select item from the item list on the trainer and press on the slot button where you would like to have it. After that switch your characters once by clicking ingame on the < or > buttons below the character and switch back. If you're done press 'deactivate' button.
Troubleshooting ------------------ - Make sure you have the right version - Press F1 key to activate the trainer. You'll hear a "trainer activated" sound. - Disable your AV (Antivirus), download the trainer again and add an exception to the trainer executable. - Make sure you have bought the game from a distribution the trainer supports
[Edited by PWizard, 10/14/2012 12:59:04 PM]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris O'Rorke (email@example.com) Co-Founder: Cheat Happens.com
Odd, the editor worked fine when I started a new game (non-tutorial, classic mode) for the first mission. I was then taken to my base, researched and bought some medpacks then started another mission. Upon loading the combat area, I ran through the trainer instructions on cycling through my squad but all 4 player values are reading '0' (Zero). I've tried windowed, full window, fullscreen, restarting trainer, downloaded again. All instructions to get trainer working were followed (obviously, as it worked on the first mission).
I'm thinking it has something to do with the base screen coming up between missions? I started a new game and the trainer works but the moment I get to my base and then take on another mission, I am unable to set character stats (life, armor, etc).
On another note, wow do you fellas work fast! It's been not even 24hours and already an editor and trainer out. Impressive motivation! Will patiently await the trainer to be 'active' and give that a try.