XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
still feel stupid
[Edited by somthor, 10/13/2012 9:49:14 PM]
Been enjoying everything but like a lot of people been having tricky time with the items. I've managed to avoid the dreaded research time issue, but currently am facing a massive energy over abundance.
Normally this isn't an issue but as it seems to think I have over 10billion worth of energy production fees it really hurts my funds lol. If anyone has any ideas on how to attempt to correct this please let me know. This is more of a community sourcing question than a "Rawr fix it now dev" complaint i swear. (side note I really need back up my ironman saves lol)
Besides that AMAZING work...200 stat units are ridiculous...ly fun that is.
Thanks again for your lovely work.
Everything works fine after that.
or you can try this:
"ok whit un limited resources is trick
first activate editor - on gray market and sell all by 1 item (you have now 99999 all items) now save the game you my see that you research is thousand days - do not worry close editor quite game and start editor and load the game press F1 and you have max item and normal research time."
Oct 7 posting.
1. Start editor
2. Start Game
3. Pressed F1 at Main Menu, (Load Game, Start New Game ... etc)
Says ACTIVATED, (Different voice than usual)
4. Load Game and go to Gray Market
5. Alt Tab out of game.
6. Click on the "Activate" button for unlimited resources.
7. Alt Tab back to game.
8. Sold ONE item of everything I had, (even though my helper said don't sell what hasn't been researched).
9. Gasped when I saw I had 999999999 of each item I sold.
10. Saved Game.
11. Exited Game.
12. Closed Editor.
13. Open Cal's most excellent trainer
14. Followed directions for trainer and played happily ever after.
And yes, all I really did was follow the directions put out and all went well ... again ... as usually does from CH trainers and editors.
Thanks Cal, 0x90 and company for another great one!
[Edited by sirchet, 10/14/2012 2:35:45 PM]
Also some people mentioned that the latest patch for the game caused many crash to desktop issues, which is probably the fault of the developers.
[Edited by 0x90, 10/14/2012 4:17:07 PM]
It's the , and . button when at the area where you scan for activity.
It's worked great for me on Win7 64 bit and Steam version of the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem