What phone do you currently have?
latios_power posted on Aug 09, 2010 8:44:02 AM - Report post
Sony Ericsson W810i...it's almost dead I'm not gonna list Pros and Cons that would be embarrassing.
~King of Dark~
My Past has determined your future
My torrential pain will be your unspeakable suffering
Your days are numbered
Don't fear the end
Pray for it
and unlike your own mortality
My thirst for vengeance
WILL NEVER DIE
[Married to Raha <3]
Darkish posted on Aug 09, 2010 8:46:27 AM - Report post
originally posted by zorrodude
Right now I have the LG Voyager, but later this week I'm getting the Droid 2. No not the Droid X, the Droid 2.
Good for you you'll like that phone a lot
LifeOfGaming posted on Aug 09, 2010 10:35:14 AM - Report post
Samsung Intensity w/ Verizon network. Not a bad phone.
- Record and download songs/sounds
- slide out keyboard (which I |_0<3E!!)
- pretty good battery life
- can receive and take pics
- good sound quality
- rarely hits a dead zone
- works when in the shower :P / water proof
- I have bad hearing, so I don't usually talk on the phone
- the END button is a little messed up, and I have to hit it a certain way
- the sounds I record don't come out right sometimes, as the speaker is very sensitive to sounds
- can't record video which sucks
[Edited by LifeOfGaming, 8/9/2010 10:37:14 AM]
Kanojo wa tochi no ma de chinmoku no naka de kanojo no ken o ageta no yo ni kuroi bara ga kiri no bokuso-chi ni ochita.
The black roses fell upon the misty meadows as she raised her sword in silence across the land.
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 2:09:07 AM