Empire: Total War Discussion
- Naval battle
- Huge map in TW series
- Better graphic compared with its prequel
- Tech tree
- Cool musket battle
- No cheats code ANYMORE
- Bugs glitch crash
- Limited fund for custom battles thus hugely limiting the custom battle
- Very lame unit design
- Need huge HD space
- Lame & smaller user interface
- Lame agents
- No intros for each nations
- Boring battle
- Too many useless nations, instead of focusing to make each nations looks balance & worthy to be played
- Prussian looks so lame + useless in the game
So I can only give this game MAX rate as 5 !
They should remake Shogun Total War though... but I heard so many rumor about next TW series will be more focused on Battle of Independence series or USA Civil Wars series...ugh, looks boring since musket warfare definitely need a lots of perk to compromised its static warfare (its still have maneuver battle but compared with Medieval, its looks boring since each nation almost fielding same cavalry units)
[Edited by kaizer88, 5/21/2010 8:37:03 PM]
When CA introduced DLC packs to the game, those units just skewed the game balance and pretty much threw it out the window with near never retreating Marines who down to 3 men then retreat while they can decimate an entire Line regiment of 120 men...
Everything else has already been said by Kaiser
Anyway don't be cheap it's worth the 10 bucks and I'm sure you'll understand why folks love Shogun...
Almost forgot... They announced the next TW game... Shogun 2
[Edited by BabyTazzy, 7/22/2010 12:19:47 PM]
FYI - They are already working on Shogun 2. Expected sometime next year. Do a search for the teaser trailer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Movement
• One Turn Construction
+ 12 more options