Aliens vs. Predator (2010) Discussion
[Edited by ingridbano, 2/19/2010 4:21:27 PM]
I think it's partly because they don't want to split out the protection from SP and MP so they just bundle it together, which is a bad idea in our opinion as anything not server based will ultimately be defeated. It's a good thing that we're not in the MP cheat business.
If you do have kaspersky:
1. Press windows key on the keyboard +r
2. Type "taskmgr"
3. Click processes tab
4. Find avp.exe and highlight it (If the game is running there should be two avp.exe unless you are running on dx11 then it would say "avpdx11.exe"
5. Click end process
[Edited by Ryuodjin, 2/19/2010 5:29:57 PM]
No problems here with retail trainer, Razor NOCD and playing on Win7 x64 Ultimate. Game runs like a dream and trainer works flawlessly. Thought I would advise as many seem to be having problems. Oh and playing DX11 also.
[Edited by BKF, 2/20/2010 1:15:12 AM]
edit: I just quit kaspersky then kill the avp.exe process worked for me..Hope to help someone..
[Edited by cristihot, 2/20/2010 1:17:40 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem