Also, is anyone else able to get the freeze number of turns to work, and if so, how?
Sorry to be a pain, but I have been waiting for this game since I was about 12 (only been 18 years) and I want to dominate finally!
Can you elaborate a bit on the freeze number of turns? When are you using it exactly (what match/gamemode etc)?
First problem, I couldn't go into the edit team windows.
Solved it by reading the manual, found out I needed to "Export Team" from a save menu.
My game would crash or give me an empty roster when I entered edit team mode.
Found out that having numpad 4 on while entering the edit team window causes that.
After turning on n4 in the "Edit Character" window, turning on cheat, adding stats, turning off, then leveling up correctly, I'd still be at the same amount of stats as before.
Found out that changing the character's looks (via Shape) would update the character.
EDIT: It seems that changing the shape after cheating the traits in causes the character to lose all previous traits, has all of its growth traits (Mutation, Agility, Strength, etc) become "None", and loses the ability to wear armor.
Now I'm stuck.
After editing the stats and getting them to save, I am unable to return to the roster. The game crashes and I get the error dialog.
[Edited by flogratio, 7/3/2009 2:31:42 AM]
As for the crashing, not sure what to suggest. Have you tried editing the stats, saving, and reloading the game? It might be that the game simply doesn't like the player's to have large amount of new skills. After all it wasn't programmed with that in mind!
is there any way to make it so only the player's funds get boosted to max?
I'm unable to enter the screen where I can save at all.
Here's what's happening to me, with pictures:
1) I get into the edit mode for a newly created beastman. He started off with the "Horn" ability. I go into the edit window and enable cheats. As you can see, he now as one ability without raising a level. (I added only one skill to show that skills overloading does not seem to be the issue)
2) I turned cheats off and added another skill. The beastman is now a level 2. All seems to be working fine.
3) I exit the window and am back at the character screen. Yeah, the screenshot is correct. None of the new skills, including the one that actually increased a level, are showing.
4) I clicked the skin button. Now my character's new stats are showing up. However, he is no longer capable of levelling up normally, as he is incapable of receiving any skill from any talent tree. In addition, he is no longer able to wear armor.
5) Thinking that he's fixed now, I go back into the edit window and add a new trait. Everything looks fine here. Notice that he still has his "Horn" ability even though it wasn't showing.
6) No dice. He's still bugged.
7) I click skin again. He updates. Still bugged.
8) I try to exit to save but the game crashes.
Windows XP professional x64
Blood Bowl v184.108.40.206
If possible, could you give be a step-by-step process of how you did it? I might be missing something.
Sorry for the bother.
At least the zero team value and the money cheat did not work.
Can anyone confirm this?
(I have the digital version btw, but from what I understand there is no real differences between the digital and retail versions)