Far Cry 2
72. they sometimes flat
74. so u can know where he is, in fact its a good idea.
75. cartoonish? well thats maybe becouse u never heard a bomb being dropped. even on movies u can hear the same sound (even on the serious ones).
[Edited by Wizey, 10/26/2008 6:23:44 AM]
This is alike all over the game world: Magical fences, buildings etc.
And as i understood from the ads about the game everything should be destroyable... But most things is impossible to destroy completely(or at all!)... Even the small weak buildings... And the animals dies just by touching the car you are sitting in even if you are parked...
In Far Cry 1 after it was patched to v1.3(or another 1.3* patch?!?) it was possible to make a see a "hole" in the ground where the grenade or other explosive has gone of! What happened whit this i FC2?
Edit: It was more to come! ^^
[Edited by Glitzcorp, 10/26/2008 5:28:32 PM]
81. Most people in Africa put their diamonds on rooftops for safekeeping.
83. Doesn't matter what "stage" of malaria you are at (1-5), you can still run/jump/swim just as fast, although the description says you feel like you're going to die.
regarding 83. if your sickness level is 5 then your accuracy and most other stats are Dicreased such as time aloowed to sprint, i mean i was at sickenss level 2 and when i threw a grenade it almost went off the side of the screen and at sickness level 0 it went in a straight arc (no i dont have accuracy upgrades)
oh and PS: about number 74 when he goes down. i meant that i seen him go down and what happens is that he doesnt put it there it just suddnly Appears for like no reason.
[Edited by Wizey, 10/27/2008 4:32:02 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Fatigue
• Easy Kills
+ 9 more options