11 - No. The damage can be there, but only mild damage like we have seen since Hot Pursuit 2 all the way to Carbon. Thats the whole point of these NFS games! Race, crash, and keep going.
I don't agree... I think there should be damage, like in NFS:PU, and your forced to repair it after the race.
the whole shop system has to be fixed too, make it like nfs:u2 where theres a whole bunch of different types of shoppes, and more customizability.
there should also be a buy/sell used cars feature so you can buy a wrecked car and fix it up, then sell or whatnot. in NFS:PU, you can make alot of profit off of this and it would be a really good thing to have.
there should be a kind of test run mode, so you can test out your skills, or have challenges that ask for you to do multiple tricks with your car, such as "do a 360° turn" for example.
about pedestrians...the best thing would be if there aren't pedestrian(cause all of them reach the hospital at the emergency stage ) still...i say it would be best if ea would make the start of the race like in real world...a bunch of cars, a bunch spectators... and about damage...i say that they put 2 options for those who like realistic damage and for those who don't. and as for canyon duels or drifts i say it'll look cool if they could show how the car crashes all the way down or at least to jump from one part of the road to the one below.
i just want some requests for the next need for speed game. i have ea nation, so i can contact EA with these requests. So, here are some questions. ***THIS IS NOT A QUIZ!!!*** ***THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER! THIS IS AN OPINION TOPIC!!!***
1. What are the cars you want in the next NFS game?
2. who do you want to be the "darrius" for the next NFS game?
3. what race types should be added/removed to/from the next NFS?
4. What music should be in NFS 11?
5. what should the title be for the next NFS?
i'll come up with more questions later.
Oh noes, I don't really know what to think.
1. The Audi TT and some more exoctic, tuner tier 2 cars. Perhaps the Audi R8 (basically the Lem Mans) could become a Career car (and be customisable ).
2. I have no clue
3. Drag added, but I'm not sure what to remove.
4. The music we have in Carbon, is MAD. They should stick with it
5. No clue either
Sergey's Next 2 Questions (by Sergery, duh, just I can't make another post)
6. what theme should it be...sunny or midnight? (if you want sunrise or sundown, just type it in!) ok, sunrise, day, sundown, night. And just to make it harder ( ) police activity should vary on the time of day. Like some time in the day area heat increases, and on another time, it decreases
7. Where should the next NFS emulate?
[Edited by AWgod, 5/5/2007 2:27:50 PM]
6, 7 skip few, 11
11. when you crash, should the car be damaged and if so, should it be repaired with ur cash like in NFS4?
Yes, but not too much damage. Not enough that you can die, but certainly more than just scratches...maybe a few dents, doors that look like they might come off...things that make it seem REAL
[Edited by AWgod, 5/5/2007 2:30:35 PM]
Comments on what people have said (v.1)
no not to be obliged to make a ferrari with neons...to have the possibilty to make and either u want a ferrari with neon or not it's your choice. to have more posibilities not to have the obligation to make a ferarri with neons. it would be best even if u could buy in career a ferarri and just have a walk in the park with it not to race like madman on the streets.
Honestly, I could think a Ferrari Monerello 550 and Ferrari 456 GT, but if your thinking about putting in a Ferrari 350 GT (or whatever that F1 looking one looks like) then I wouldn't bother.
Other stuff I'd want v.1
Bring back neon, some more vynls (and if possible, a way to make your own vynl with a pencil tool).