Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
You need to learn to read, dude.
1 - They need to come up with more muscles, like the chevy monte carlo, and more exotics like more porsches and some new ferraris.
2 - It would be good if there was a twisted story plot like Nikki turns against you and becomes the ultimate threat to your crew and turf.
3 - Id like to see checkpoint get cut, and the return of drag. There should be uphill canyon races, like uphill canyon duel, canyon drift, canyon sprint. Also they should have like a drift battle mode, both downhill and uphill.
4 - I liked the way they kept the music scheme for this NFS, and i think it should not be altered that much. But new songs, there should be some Linkin Park.
5 - NFS: Carbon 2 or NFS: Underground 3. I doubt there will be a new name... but then again its too early to tell.
6 - It should be a combo of both - no more monotonic street racing "night" or "day".
7 - You have used "emulate" wrongly. It means to surpass or succeed something in something i.e. some smaller cities emulate major cities in their abundance of culture and religion.
no sergey is on ea nation, which means u can send messages to ea, (at least i think thats wat he meant)
8. Should the new NFS have cops?
9. Should there be barriers in the game while racing?
10. Should there be people on sidewalks?
7. What place should NFS impersonate (like San Francisco, Tokyo, Beijing, Moscow, etc.)?
8 - Unless the storyline is integrated with cops, then there should be cops. But if its isnt, like it was for Carbon, then they should not be in the game. The cops in Carbon were just an annoyance this time around.
9 - Yes there should - if its like open checkpoint racing like in MC3, i wouldnt buy it. The tradition must continue.
10 - No. If that was coupled with number 9, then it would be EA's own version of MC3. The NFS spirit would die out completely.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Speed Up/Brake/Jump
• Unlimited NOS/Speedbreaker/Crew
+ 10 more options