Battlefield 1 Discussion
You guys know that you can use our free CoSMOS Gamehacking Tool to hack the game yourselves between trainer updates? Super easy to use and tons of tutorials available.
Link to CoSMOS --> Link
I have tested it and its a good software, but its time consuming, not just push couple of buttons and its done.
For example when I check the bf1.exe file, it show File version 22.214.171.124998, in version.json there's build 643813.
I've tried some black magic, yet no effect at all. This is probably first time CH trainer isn't working and I have not a single clue why. Never happened before.
1. Pressing 0 for the unlimited explosives causes the game to crash. Happens ever time so I've just stopped using that.
2. I run dual monitors and I found out that the trainer cannot locate the game as running if I have it on the second monitor while the game is running on my primary monitor. This only recently started happening and I think it is due to a recent nVidia update, rather than the trainer or game update. I just thought I would bring this up just in case someone else was using dual screens and thought the trainer stopped working (like I did at first). Now that I know what's happening I just keep both programs active on the same monitor.
Overall the trainer works well, thanks for keeping these coming!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.