Details to follow:
1. OS W7 Pro X64
2. No AV, Windows Defender disabled via services.msc
3. No, not much use to me!
4. Windows Update disabled and no updates for last 6 months.
6. Not working: Stellaris 1.3 (Retail DVD) & Master of Orion 49.5 (GOG) (both saying Invalid Trainer User)
Answers on a postcard....
Working: Mass Effect 3 (latest), Driver San Francisco
[Edited by skummm, 10/26/2016 11:03:58 AM]
[Edited by skummm, 10/26/2016 11:04:56 AM]
Delete those two trainers, clear cache, reboot and re-download the latest version of each and the problem should be solved. If not then something on your system has it cached.
Open windows search and type "disk cleanup"
open disk cleanup and chose the drive.
Now tick/chose the following:
Downloaded Program Files
Temporary Internet Files
System error memory dump files
Delivery Optimization Files
Do not tick/chose the first "Setup Log Files"
Repeat for every drive on pc
Doing this fixed the problem for me atleast. Ofcourse before this i flushed my DNS by running cmd and typing "ipconfig /flushdns" and then deleting my cache in all my web browser's
i had the invalid response for a moment on skyrims SE trainer but relaunching the same trainer and it was fine if it happens again and why im quoting you did you have to delete bad response trainers aswell as do the steps or did the steps of cleaning the computer fix it enough by itself?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem