clicking play game in steam, it instantly enters the game without any main menu. pressing f1 in the game and says trainer activated. after several seconds, it says failed no matter where i am in the game.. tried like 10-15 times in different places, but result is same
Please use the update notification system to report a game patch, update or to report that the trainer may not be working with the latest version of the game.
ok i did that. doesn't know if it needs an update because it doesn't crash game. thanks anyway.
I have tried running the trainer, steam, and the game as admin. Disabled all potential blockers. Alt-tabbed to the trainer to activate it. So far nothing.
Any other suggestions/known issues?
1) just tested trainer, it works
2) trainer is for 64 bit version of the game
3) you have to wait until you are in the game and see your healthbar before you can do the unlimited health option
works 100% here
I've quadruple checked that I am running the correct build version(1.27825) and 64 bit, I even deleted the 32 bit just to be safe.
I am running steam, the actual game exe, and the trainer as admin.
And as stated in my first message, I am 100% waiting for the appropriate time to activate the health option.
Got any other suggestions? Cause I do believe it is on my end, but I don't know what it could possibly be. Never had a problem with any of your trainers before, which have all been lovely by the way.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.