Galactic Civilizations 3 Discussion
Infinite ship health is not working as documented in the README; if I enabled it and take a ship into battle, either quick, or view, battle mode, the ship will take damage and can die.
I also saw in a previous post comments to the effect that we should be using the manual ( I guess that means view battle) mode and repeatedly selecting our ships. I have tried that and it doesn't work.
My test case is as follows:
1) Start the Arcea campaign, and skip through initial blurb/dialog choices.
2) Enable infinite ship health and moves.
3) Select the T.A.S. Crusader and eject it from the fleet it is in.
4) Verify health is reported as 9999/500 and moves as 9/7.
5) Move the Crusader to attack the 7 ship Drengin Defense Fleet near Arcea
6) Select View Battle mode.
7) When I select the ship, it shows as having health 500/500
8) As the battle progresses and the defences get destroyed it will take damage and eventually die.
I have repeated this test case with the following variations:
a) repeatedly clicking on the ship in the battle view to select it.
b) repeatedly clicking on the ship icon at the bottom of the screen.
c) repeatedly enabling and disabling the infinite ship health trainer option during the battle.
None of these have worked; the Crusader always dies.
So if this feature is supposedly working it would be nice to have a clear explanation of how to make it work, perhaps via an updated README.
For reference my gaming system is a Windows 10 64 bit system, upgraded from a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit system, with an AMD Phenom x6 CPU, AMD 890FX Motherboard, 16GB RAM.
I was wondering if it's possible to freeze the mass of the ship or parts in the ship builder to be able to keep adding parts, or the opposite have infinite mass.
If it is possible, could it be added to the trainer?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.