Divinity: Original Sin Discussion
Tested on a fresh game and still problems mentioned by QuasiMod are still there. Am running on a Win7 x64 SP1 with no AV/Firewall and runs as Admin.
This is the kind of game which brings nightmare to the trainer here
Hope you can do more of your magic.
So you basically need to isolate one game element and then isolate the two values the game element has for each character.
(Except you can find a rare code spot where the values are already isolated.)
I'm testing now several solutions in several situations with several saves and different classes. That takes a "few" hours. The only thing which annoys me is that the method I've previously used seemed to work over a handful of patches and after they've made the huge changes on the player structuer the trouble began. That's probably one reason why Caliber in all his wisdom prefers to work on stable releases only. That's the way it is, isn't it?
//edit: Quasimod helped to nailed it down. All issues should now be fixed, again. Updated trainer will be posted soon.
[Edited by 0x90, 4/9/2014 10:59:12 AM]
I have a few suggestions about the trainer, to consider for retail release for example.
1. I liked Add Gold option more than Unlimited Gold - because sometimes I just want to cheat some gold only for that oh so special item in the shop. And Unlimited Gold when disabled leaves you with 9999 gold, not going back to original value.
2. I do think option Unlimited Items is redundant and not very useful, when we have Unlimited Selected Item. Unlimited Items makes all items stack of 99, like shields, swords, etc. You become very encumbered and have to sell or loose all the stuff.
3. Someone here gave an idea of Unlimited Durability, I think it's great idea. Or may be make it work same way as Unlimited Selected item, just it resets Durability to maximum.
Your work is much appreciated.
[Edited by QuasiMod, 4/10/2014 5:03:46 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.