Mass Effect 2 Discussion
I need help I have the trainer and I set it in the mass effect 2 folder. I have to load with origin. It will not activate while I have my game loaded either at main menu or once I loaded my game. I tried the fix for no dvd but I do not know the program to run it. I am on a windows 8 laptop. Please help.
I believe you should be able to activate the game on Steam with the code Origin gives you.
But since you are on Win8 I will still give you this advice.
1. Turn off all Security programs or tell it all to ignore the trainer,
2. Run the game, Origin and the Trainer in admin mode.
There is console for this game however. Use this patch social.bioware.com/project/4715/ and the instructions in the comments section there to get it working. For commands I use the wikia site, masseffect.wikia.com, search for PC tweaks
[Edited by Bardorp, 11/3/2013 7:48:38 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem