Battlefield 4 Discussion
EDIT: FIXED, I was running the 64bit executable.
[Edited by Pepolpla, 3/8/2014 8:08:10 PM]
1. download trainer
2. move to trainer at BF4 folder
3. first trainer open, and bfwebluncher.
4. press F1 button, I can't hear "Activate" sound and dosen't work
my OS is Win7 64bit
edit: sakuyazzang here solved use tips:
originally posted by DDS:
Here is a tip for the ones having Problems running the 32bit version of the game on a machine witn a 64bit operating system.
On a machine with a 64bit OS the game is going to run the 64bit version of the game by default, To run the 32 bit version of the game instead, DO the fallowing.
In your origin client go to the games tab, Right click on the battlefiel 4 picture, A menu should appear, click on game properties, In the next window click on the drop down menu and select Battlefield 4 (x86) click on the apply button and restart your origin client. Thats all Next time that you run the game it should start in 32bit no matter where you run it from.
Nice Trainer cal!.
[Edited by trinacria, 3/21/2014 2:11:40 PM]
you can do this in the origin launcher to run the game..
we've been over this 2-3 times already.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.