I don't even know how many people watch it outside of the UK. It'll be interesting to see.
First episode: The Impossible Astronaut. Thoughts?
1. What!? The Doctor is DEAD?
2. Poor River Song...
3. AMY IS PREGNANT BUT SHE'S A COW AND WAS TRYING IT WITH THE DOCTOR ON HER WEDDING DAY AND DOES NOT DESERVE RORY!
4. Those aliens creep me out.
5. What's with the little girl in the space suit?
6. Oh no, a paradox.
Also, those aliens look a lot like Slender Man. I think the writers have been watching Marble Hornets.
*The doctor saved everyone and he has nothing left to do? :P
[Edited by MJHeijster, 4/24/2011 2:35:40 PM]
I was a bit lost at the beginning, but then after he was killed I thought 'oh, so that how it happens' because some IDIOT told me a week beforehand that the Doctor died in the first episode.
I got a bit confused, which is a good thing. I can tell it's good writing if it's so complex that I can't quite understand it on the first time of watching.
There's supposedly some rumour that David Tennannt is coming back...but I'm guessing it's just my DT-mad friend getting excitable.
More than a rumour. In the pre-series trailer you can see a brief snippet of the old Tardis.
But yea, after watching the premiere, I was pretty perplexed about why it didn't have any aliens in it. Odd.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem