LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  SUPPORT 
HOME / MESSAGE BOARDS / OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Off-Topic Discussions

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 1 of 2   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
Harvest Chill - Quest
 
insomniac  posted on Dec 19, 2010 7:38:38 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to insomniac
AUTHOR
It takes you a moment to gain your bearings as you wake up with a jolt in a cold sweat. You find yourself in the loft of a barn, your bag and clothes are here, but you can't remember how you came to rest in this loft.

Suddenly, you hear a woman screaming from the field outside.

What do you do?

I'll take the group consensus, failing that, the answer I like best. I'll update at the very least once a day.

 
AdmiralAckbar  posted on Dec 19, 2010 8:42:16 PM - Report post

Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.
Send a message to AdmiralAckbar
ELITE
Turn off the lights, put on my ear plugs and go to sleep.

...either that or I take my magical fire-throwing boomstick and go out and investigate.

 
insomniac  posted on Dec 20, 2010 12:29:22 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to insomniac
AUTHOR
There are no lights in the loft, although it looks like dawn is about to break outside.

Between the jolt you woke up from and the scream, sleep seems impossible right now.

You do not possess a fire-throwing boomstick.

 
LordVenator  posted on Dec 20, 2010 12:50:32 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.
Send a message to LordVenator
ELITE
Look for any kind of a weapon and possibly a torch and go investigate.
 
Degari  posted on Dec 20, 2010 4:39:20 AM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Degari
V.I.P.
Try and see things from the loft before grabbing a weapon and going to investigate. And a torch would be nice.
 
AdmiralAckbar  posted on Dec 20, 2010 5:14:38 AM - Report post

Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.
Send a message to AdmiralAckbar
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by insomniac

There are no lights in the loft, although it looks like dawn is about to break outside.

Between the jolt you woke up from and the scream, sleep seems impossible right now.

You do not possess a fire-throwing boomstick.

Well I'm a dwarf scientist/tinker/alchemist and I have invented lights, dwarven ale that aids in sleeping and have bought a fire-throwing boomstick from E-bay.

 
forty-two  posted on Dec 20, 2010 7:48:17 AM - Report post

Moderator
Send a message to forty-two
MODERATOR
could you further describe the left?
 
insomniac  posted on Dec 20, 2010 8:34:45 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3.5 Stars. Next Rank at 8000 Posts.
Send a message to insomniac
AUTHOR
Looking around, you find a hand scythe hanging on the left wall of the loft. You quickly climb down onto the barn floor and peek out the open door. An oxen is wondering loose on the edge of the field, it is dragging it's harness on the ground. The bountiful field of grain in front of you is chest height and ready to be harvested. There is a small wooden house roughly 300 yards to the right of the barn. Dawn is just starting to break over the trees.

Inventory
Hand Scythe

[Edited by insomniac, 12/20/2010 8:36:11 AM]

Page 1 of 2   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
  Post Reply
Go to page: 1  2 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 9:26:29 AM