Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion
of course we tested. i just ran the game again and tested our trainer and all options working 100% still.
your problem lies here:
instant crash on F1 is almost always:
1) something blocking injection of the trainer into the game (antivirus, firewall, antispam programs)
2) not running the trainer in admin mode, etc. 3) your 'version' of the game is not 'current' and your 'source' hasen't released the latest 'version' of the game.
[Edited by Caliber, 11/21/2010 7:46:07 AM]
Caliber, i am a Member since 4 Years so please don`t tell me the usual Things because those were already Tested by Myself a dozen Times before i made the Post.
I am already used to your Trainers since i have been using them since 2006 and even before we had to Pay to Use them so don`t take it Personal
I hope you are using the STEAM Version for Testing as i am and not some SuperGay Warez Version like half the Rest of the Planet.
Which Version i am Using:
It`s the German Cut Version and not the US or the AT PEGI Uncut Version. Maybe that`s the Reason why i am getting the Crash.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem