Alpha Protocol Discussion
I wanted to know if it's possible to edit the Savegame, to get the weapons I would have got if I would have killed some major characters. Like Omen's Shotgun or Brayko's MPs.
I let both live so I didn't get their guns. But I have a save where I got them and now I want to edit my savegame to get the guns even if I spared them.
I found the weapon lines:
But If I add them to my save, behind some other weapons like 53 or so I can load the game but on the loadingscreen I get a crash.
Can someone help me???
I really want the guns but I don't want to kill them. Any ideas?
1) It has check-sum (maximum and minimum file size + protection)
2) The save game holds a certain "sequence" that must be followed
so only the game can make this "sequence"
3) You can only edit values that are already exist, if you want to add stuff to the save without it crashing you must be an expert in cracking!
I just wish I was good at such things , hash headers and check sums so I could make my own decomlilers/unpackers for games then .. etc
My knowledge is hex edit , and pointers , been able to tweak and create my own action replay codes for pokemon on the DS by studying other working codes and knowing memory value offsets and points ...
I am not asking for any help or someone to teach me .. and thats information is not usually given out anyway
[Edited by sleeplessone, 6/6/2010 12:40:00 PM]
[Edited by sleeplessone, 6/6/2010 12:41:46 PM]
[Edited by sleeplessone, 6/6/2010 12:42:30 PM]
Then study and when you learned enough try to make those stuff.
the stuff you want to make isn't as easy as finding offsets and values...
Is there no way I can add the weapons or replace others with them without getting crashes?
[Edited by Jimbo_V, 6/7/2010 3:58:19 AM]
"I want to crawl before i walk and walk before i can run"
I think I can crawl almost with hex editing on a basic level.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem