Trainer Crashes SF2 Steam Version
JanSolo posted on Apr 25, 2010 5:33:31 PM - Report post
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue.
1. Launch the Spellforce 2 Steam trainer. I made sure that my antivirus was not running.
2. Launch the Steam version of Spellforce 2.
3. Hit F1 to activate once the game is up and running and I've started a campaign.
4. Select a cheat (eg: add exp) by pressing the corresponding key.
5. I hear an error sound, the game freezes and I get an error. The game then exits to the desktop.
I'm using the latest and only trainer for the Steam version of this game on Windows 7, 32bit.
I tested the trainer for both Spellforce 2 Shadow Wars with it's trainer and Dragon Wars with it's trainer and they both crash reporting an access violation.
[Edited by JanSolo, 4/25/2010 5:52:31 PM]
Namar_Dvanda posted on Sep 25, 2010 6:18:36 PM - Report post
Actually I have had a similar issue with the steam version of Spellforce 2: Gold Edition, which is simply a combination of both Dragon Storm and Shadow Wars. However in my case it reports an access violation after I activate the trainer, but before I activate any of the options. I'm not sure if this is simply a compatibility issue or if these are related, but it seemed too similar to me... I'm using the latest version as well and am running it on Vista, 64 bit.
Page 1 of 1
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 7:21:04 AM