Just Cause 2 Discussion
Will that be fixed in the future?
As did I! Great game. Even better with cheats.
To bad the latest trainer stopped working shortly after it was released.
Will there be a patched version soon? Looking forward to it!
Thats why I like to buy games from sites like gamersgate etc as they provide a download link to the game but its v1.0 and you apply your own updates. But it also gives you a cd-key you can use on Steam etc also.
So maybe thats a solution for some of the players
I did the following (I do this with every trainer).
1. Place the trainer in the same folder as the main .exe in this case: justcause2.exe (so far as I know lol)
2. Right click the trainer > Properties > General > Unblock File (because it's downloaded from the internet, this can be a little different, I already unblocked it and it's gone now.
3. Same menu (right click trainer > properties). Go to Compatiblity. Under privilege level tick the box, Run the program as an administrator.
4.Click apply (or ok).
5. Activate the trainer at the main menu. (not the "frontpage" where you have to click enter)
Make sure ALL your anti virus programs are turned off. I mean anything that can block or detect an action given by the trainer.
If it still doesn't work than I'm afraid I can't help you. I tried out the trainer and it works 100% for me. Maybe I just use the trainer slightly different way or there is some software on your computer that makes the game crash, computers are complicated. For example. Some anti virusses may interfere with the features of the trainer and others might have no effect on the useability of the trainer at all.
Good luck! I go have fun with the trainer . Thanks CH!
[Edited by Lifell, 8/24/2012 10:34:55 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Ammo/Clip
• Unlimited Explosives/Grenades
+ 5 more options