Sol Survivor Discussion
1) make sure to only activate options ONCE YOU ARE IN THE GAME
2) pressing F1 at main menu merely attaches the trainer to the running .exe
3) if you are getting crash at F1 then you have something blocking the trainer.
4) if you are getting crash at pressing options immediately then you likely have pressed the option keys BEFORE YOU ARE IN GAME or SOMETHING IS BLOCKING THE TRAINER.
5) likely our trainer will work even when the game patches from time to time
alas the trainer does not work on the new version of this game, it crashes the game when u use a option (not on F1)
Given the issues with the current "retail" trainer, do you plan to create a trainer for the STEAM version? Inquiring minds want to know... Cheers.
Pressed F1 both in game and at the main menu. Tells me "Trainer activated"
Then, as I press any of the functions, "Trainer cannot find game" after a long pause.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem