Supreme Commander 2 Discussion
1. Pressing 6 - also makes building instant
2. Pressing 6 - enemy shielded units cant be destroyed
I have to defend STEAM here as well. I think it's a brilliant service and for those people that are worried that you cannot play a game if the service goes down you can obtain an offline key for any of the games you have purchased.
I have one question about games you buy off Steam, where do you find the games manual? I have never been able to find one for all the games that I have bought from them.
Heh...I mentioned the first one in an earlier post, and just came back to report the second...beat me to it :-P
They aren't impossible to kill, but their shields never run out, so it takes FOREVER just to drop one of them.
when i installed sc2 from cd it booted to steam, and steam did a update on the game, wouldnt even let me play it till it did.
i placed the trainer in the steam folder since i could not find the sc2 folder at all
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem