BioShock 2 Discussion
Just wondering if anyone has looked into a way from preventing gun upgrade stations from shutting down after choosing an upgrade... allowing the player to upgraqde all guns to the max?
I thought their were only 14, see below
1. Ryan Amusements: Going to get the ticket.
2. Ryan Amusements: After the family display, through the door.
3. Pauper's Drop: From Journal 039, go out the door, down the stairs.
4. Pauper's Drop: In the back of skid row, in the limbo room. It will be behind.
5. Pauper's Drop: After breaking into hotel, when you are going through the halls,
you will go through a hole. To your left you will see a blue sheet. To the right
is the station.
6. Siren Alley: In Mermaid Lounge, go upstairs hack the gate. Drop through a hole
in the floor.
7. Siren Alley: Just before Pump station 5.
8. Dionysus Park: Behind the door, combination 1080.
9. Dionysus Park: On the path to the train.
10. Fontaine Futuristics: After you destroy the flying Gil bot, you can enter where
you get access to laboratory.
11. Fontaine Futuristics: After you turn on the lights, it will be in the bottom of
the holding cells area.
12. Persephone Outer: On your left.
13. Inner Persephone: After you gain access to Sinclair look back in the room.
14. Inner Persephone: Just after ward B in the room with the rocket turret.
I am also very interested in seeing if this can be done! I tend to use weapons way more than I use plasmids, so when I see all those plasmid related trainer options.. I feel a little left out.
use the keybind cheat, it will let u upgrade the weapon(s) from level straight away (create a text file called upgrade.txt) and bind it to f10 (f10=exec upgrade.txt), the file that needs to be altered is user.ini for bind command. There are others posts regarding this, see them for further info
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem