Mass Effect 2
[Edited by iamthebest22, 1/27/2010 12:10:16 AM]
Finally, on my 4th attempt, since the doctor kept dying, i decided to put him in my group instead. Then I chose Miranda as the other squad leader, and no deaths . Seems like Mirranda is the better choice to lead the party.
[Edited by iamthebest22, 1/27/2010 12:27:12 AM]
[Edited by Brenni, 1/27/2010 1:32:39 AM]
Never mind, i got it. They died because i put Samara in charge of the second team lol. Stupid me. So i put Miranda and all went fine. As for the doctor, i dont use it at all. Jack escorted the victims safely, and Samara for the protective field. As for the team that's with me, Legion and Grunt were awesome. Thank you all for helping me.
[Edited by Brenni, 1/27/2010 2:08:01 AM]
Jack (chose Miranda in the argument) and Thane (not a clue) were the only characters not loyal and all upgrades were done.
1. Legion doing solo quest, Miranda charge of 2nd team, and took Garrus and Jacob with me.
2. Tali took back crew, Miranda in charge of 2nd team again, Jack did my shields.
3. Took Grunt and Doctor on Final Boss.
Lost Legion on solo mission; he got shot while closing the doors.
Everything was okay afterwards, but still lost the Doctor. (Shame, I liked him. He’s got a cool singing voice. .)
2. This is where I lose a teammate, I will try Miranda as second group lead
3. Tali and Doctor are the people I take with me to take down the Final Boss, they both lived.
2. I let Grunt escort the crew back. Miranda in charge of 2nd team, Samara did my shields.
3. Jack and Miranda came with me to boss fight.
Everyone was at loyal status and with every upgrades I can found during game play. Maybe that helped everyone survive too.
Taili as the one in the valve tunnel - survive
use samara for the biotic - survive
jacob bring crews back - survive
Grunt as a solo distracting team - my first unexpecting casualty of war
I use jack and legion to fight the boss - jack died
I loss Jack loyalty when she has a fight with Miranda, that i can understand i loss her but why does i lose grunt, if grunt can't survive on his own then who can??