There seems to be some problems with this trainer, running with the patched 1.01 release of the game on Steam.
- Option 1 for super health does not work at all. The "activated" voice sounds in the background, but there is no effect. Your amount of health does not change, and depletes normally when attacked.
- Option 2 for super armor works, but causes some sort of glitch where the game continually tries to show the actual value of how much armor you have, resulting in a constant in-game beeping error message above the armor meter. You can see it constantly changing between the real value, and the forced 9999999 value. The beeping is maddening.
- Option 3 for mega ammo does not give 999 ammo. It gives a certain amount of ammo (usually around 150 - 170), which isn't frozen, i.e. it depletes and you have to keep hitting the option to activate it when you run out. The on-screen display runs to -99 before you run out of ammo and have to reactivate.
The other options seem to work as intended.
However, the first 2 options are still problems. Since you say yours works fine, I removed Borderlands and re-downloaded through Steam, and then re-downloaded the trainer. Super health still does not work. The voice says "on", and then once your armor is depleted, your health depletes. The only way to be "invincible" if you will is to activate the armor cheat, but then you're beeped into rage quitting because of the problem I mentioned in my first post.
It looks like another person is having the same problem -- could more people please test? Remember, to test the health cheat you need to let yourself be attacked until your armor has been depleted.
Option 1 now works. Option 2 still freaks out when pumped up to 999999 like that, but who needs it when the health cheat works?
Thank you very much.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem