Dragon Age: Origins Discussion
The Key that GOT IT WORKING for me is
Opening and closing the "C" button - For example: I want more attributes? or level up and down? I press the Button ( i.e 5, or 6 or +) Then I CLOSE the "c" character menu before I try to see if it worked!!!!
You have to CLOSE and RE-OPEN the character menu
This worked for me....Open and re-close.....
I tried a variety of things to try and get it working again, such as restarting everything, opening and closing the character window as you suggested (figured it would be like the inventory window) testing other windows, waiting to use the cheats until I had a level up, but so far no luck.
Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?
Thank you guys for your time!
i've not run into this problem, but i haven't played each and every TYPE/RACE/FACTION of character there is at all zones in the game, which would be nearly impossible-
Getting a level up normally
Not spending the points
Saving the game
Closing the game client and trainer
Restarting the client and trainer
Then going to straight to the character that was not getting the points.
So far this has worked on my other 3 characters that were not previously working.
The problem seems to be when switching or creating new characters.
For options 4-9, please note the following:
1) you must select the character before you press the option. Press the function
key of the character or click on the portrait of the character.
2) Make sure you do not have Auto Level activated
3) Once you press the option, Press 'C' to enter the character screen and then
you should see the Level Up button is now available.
4) You might have to wait a short time after pressing keys for the option to
5) Some areas or zones or characters in the game do not allow levelling up or the
changing of attributes in all circumstances or all characters. Some areas
you only have access to a party member for a short time, etc. The options
may not work for you in those cases.
6) In cases where the option(s) don't appear to be working, try saving your game,
closing the game and trainer, and then reloading the game and restart the
trainer to see if that helps.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem