Bionic Commando Discussion
It is very strange that the health and ammo only worked once. After I died I guess everything was changed!
Now I have 999 ammo , but when i shoot, that number decreases!
Like it is not locked anymore! Like those dynamic memory value thingys.
EDIT: Just an idea, but would it be possible to just make health regen really quick? Thinking that might solve the red screen problem.
[Edited by Bikeracer4487, 7/23/2009 10:08:55 AM]
1) Start fight with health on, he attacks once, won't attack again, just circles.
2) Turn health off, walk up to him and he'll slap you, turn health on, he may attack, if not, repeat. (Never had to do more than 3 times, you'll know he's gonna attack if him and Spencer begin talking.)
3) Rinse and repeat until he's attacked sufficiently to allow you to win the fight.
On a side-note, he only stops attacking after doing the white energy attack, if he does the red lightning attack, he'll attack again until he does the white energy attack. Once, he used the red one 3 times before using the white one, and this was all with the health option on. However this was my experience and I make no claims that yours will necessarily be similar.
Hint for the fight below for those that figure it out:
anyways...I couldn't get float up and down to work in float mode.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem