World of Warcraft Discussion
is there a way you ca prevent someone from hacking your account? if so do tell!!!! I am sure this is info everyone is concerned about....
Don't keep your anti-virus disabled.
Enable Firewall, anti-keyloggers.
yes, you can sleep!
but make sure you have some sort of an anti-keylogger activated.
cause accounts are normally hacked through keyloggers, phishing pages,etc...
1. They goto websites promissing free bots and hacks, only for them to install either a bot or hack to find out later that a keylogger was installed and got their account info.
2. Gold sellers. They use peoples accounts while power leveling them for them to make gold, that way when they give gold to buyers they give from other accounts and not their own. This makes them safe but people who wanted power leveled not safe. And some are even bad enough to change your information and never give your account back while it takes Blizzard a month or two to catch up they have made enough gold on their accounts that they dont really need em anymore.
3. Links from sites, never click on a link from someone in a forum or blizz's forum which looks dodgey. Links from Blues, and links from well trusted people and links that have url thats easily safe, like microsoft.com etc, these are all safe, but others be wary about.
4. Emails, Blizz will never ask for your USERNAME or PASSWORD in an email, they dont have to they already have that information. So dont be fooled by them. And the emails may look like they have a @blizzard.com address but if you look into the message details more you will notice the return address is not. And also the emails may well be sent via those "paid" sites that supposed to supply cheats, hacks and exploits they use their database to get a list of emails and mass send.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem