was really challenging and a little frustrating, but in the end i did it! =)
all thats left now is to find all those collectibles.
i have 118 of the landscape ones and about 38 or so of the hints.
but i don't exactly know which ones i already have.
so i guess i have to visit all 250 places on the map . . .
btw. there is this guy "roosterteeth" at youtube who is assembling a walkthrough for those collectibles.
the first 14 are in his first video.
good thing is, that he explains where they are found and you have the video. makes it easy to follow.
but i guess those 14 don't help me very much since i have most of em. ~=)
you can find the first set here: Link
i hope he completes all 50 of those and the 200 of the landscape collectibles! =)
i just had some more ideas for trainer functions.
1. never detected (i sometimes just want to beat up infected without being bothered by the military!)
2. no cooldown time/heat up (i'm not very patient sometimes, and don't want to wait until the tank feels like shooting another round)
3. invincible military/infected (making some of the events a lot easier. sometimes i get the feeling that neither the military nor the infected are able to care for themselves!)
[Edited by Killa_B, 6/14/2009 11:37:36 AM]
A couple on top of buildings with the huge pole like structure on the top, right at the tip of them, so you have to run up bang centre.
Same goes for consuming people, some dont show up till later after missions (some inside missions which can be tough if you are trying to beat a time or stop escapes etc).
The side-missions where you have to consume the scientists etc (shown by the green helmet icon) are great for some web DNA
At least you don't die from falling, cuz I did that a lot trying to get that one.
alex always started swinging around the edges and finally jumping off.
best way to get to those is get to a flat part as near to the top as possible, charge your jump as much as possible and then jump STRAIGHT up.
i guess the best way to get all 250 collectibles would be to have screenshots of where they are in addition to the map.
i remember one of the landscape thingys hanging UNDER a bridge connecting 2 skyscrapers about 100m above the street!
some are in small corners on the side of buildings and again some are in heavy patrolled and/or infected areas.
maybe somebody can team up with me an create a series of screenshots matching the map so everyone can find the collectibles better? =)
the one i told you about earlier almost drove me crazy. the one on the pole.
i even tried jumping out of a helicopter to get it.
that was when i tried the jumping technique.
why didn't anybody tell me this??? =/
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Super Health
• Vehicle Health (including helicopter)
+ 12 more options