The Sims 3
2. Perform a skill-related task to raise a skill to level 1. (eg. read a cookbook to raise your cooking skill to level 1, or go fishing to raise your fishing skill to level 1.)
3. Alt-tab out of the game, load up artmoney, select 'The Sims 3', and do a 4 byte exact value search for the value '1'.
4. Alt-tab back to the game, and raise your skill to level 2.
5. Alt-tab back artmoney, click 'filter', and search for the value '2'.
6. Go back to the game and raise your skill again to level 3.
7.Once again, go back to artmoney and filter the results by searching for '3'.
8. Repeat the above steps except this time for level 4. By this stage you should only have 2 or 3 results left in the left window, so double-click on all of them and set them all to '10'.
9. Go back the game, and Voila! Your skill is now level 10!
You can do this to max out all skills.
ArtMoney here Link
[Edited by blissdeaf, 6/6/2009 6:43:36 PM]
only problem is this doesn't activate the skill rewards for gaining levels ex. the recipes, songs and the certificates.
You can use these skill books to level your skills fast and still get the rewards.
Extract to x:/program files/electronic arts/The Sims 3/mods/packages
[Edited by Dramakus, 6/8/2009 5:26:22 PM]
go to "downloads->sims 3->game mods"
there'll be more updates daily, i hope.
• 9999999 Lifetime Rewards
• Needs Always Full