Pages 1-102 or close to.
Some discussion starters:
1. It is apparent that the Atreides are heading into a trap--and that they know it to be a trap--and yet they go anyway; why do they follow this dangerous course that could very well lead to their destruction?
2. Think of all the groups involved in the story to this point--the Atreides, the Harkonnen, Bene Gesserit--and to a lesser extent, the loosely associated groups (the Emperor, Landsraad, the Spacing Guild, CHOAM, the Mentats, etc...)--what could be the inspiration for these groups?
Second> Herbert's character and words are extremely inspired from Middle-East in main, for example Lisan al Qeib or mahdi which are Shiat facts. and spice for oil maybe!?
But i need to go through more to get to the bottom line of it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem